SELL YOUR HOME
As a realtor in the Salt Lake Valley, Susan’s expertise allows her to help you sell your home. Susan listens carefully to your needs and makes recommendations to sell your home at top dollar. Susan educates you to understand the market so your home is viewed #1 in the eyes of a potential buyer.
Homes sell quicker when they are properly prepared for listing. I provide the information that you need in order to decide what price to list at, what time frame you are expecting, and what you feel comfortable doing to your home in order to list.
You can expect a smooth experience working with me. I make sure you know everything I know about the deal. I am a great negotiator and communicator. Selling is less stressful when you know what is actually happening. That is one reason the offer you choose to accept must include a reputable mortgage person, someone who has thoroughly under written their client.
best price for your home
- Susan keeps you informed of what will happen throughout the selling process. Everything is manageable and less stressful when you know what to expect.
Once the house is listed, no one will ever enter your home without you knowing about the appointment.
- Outstanding service begins when the listing agent provides information from those who have been through the home. Updates are given as often as possible allowing you the opportunity to take advantage and make changes to make your home more desirable.
- Signs, photographers, & websites are just a few examples of Coldwell Banker’s national resources that help potential buyers view your home. Coldwell Banker has the largest real estate owned (REO) department world wide so you have the opportunity to meet people from Utah or out of state who may be interested in your property.
- Susan provides contacts for experienced: home inspectors, electricians, plumbers, mortgage bankers, and other professionals in and out of the industry. These contacts are trusted partners in the transaction allowing you the benefit of their expertise and reasonable pricing.
- Determining the selling price begins with determining the value of your home based on location, local and comparable properties, as well as, the current condition of the home.
- Making necessary updates, pricing your home accordingly, and staging the home to look its best are options best suited to be determined by the homeowner. Susan is always there to provide input.
- Susan ensures they are comfortable with the process and provides understanding as they move to the place where they can get the care they need. what is happening whenever possible, and moving to the place they can get the care they need.
- Seniors often feel that having a trusted neutral third party who is not related to them is beneficial to handling all the families concerns and making sure the sale doesn’t end current VA and retirement benefits.
- From a young age, Susan learned to love older people and still enjoys cheering them up and making their lives better.
- Susan believes in Givers Gain and does everything she can to give you a GREAT experience so you will tell all your friends and family they need to use her for all their real estate needs. She routinely recommends good people who do quality work at practical prices.
- Susan’s loyalty to her clients, friends, family and business associates makes her stand out among other realtors. She values providing excellent service and feels that maintaining relationships is the only way to do quality business.
A Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Peoples needs change. Selling an existing home and buying a more suitable home can be tricky. Don’t worry we do it all the time. We are happy to help you make that transition by giving you expectations that are realistic so you can plan the next phase of your life.